《重塑商业模式：如何抓住转型增长的空间》原名《Reinvent Your Business Model: How to Seize the White Space for Transformative
In his pioneering book Seizing the White Space, Mark W. Johnson argued that business model innovation is the most proven path to transformational growth. Since then, Uber, Airbnb, and other startups have disrupted whole industries; incumbents such as Blockbuster, Sears, Toys "R" Us, and BlackBerry have fallen by the wayside; and digital transformation has become one of the business world's hottest (and least understood) slogans. Nearly a decade later, the art and science of business model innovation is more relevant than ever.
In this revised, updated, and newly titled edition, Johnson provides an eminently practical framework for understanding how a business model actually works. Identifying its four fundamental building blocks, he lays out a structured and repeatable process for reinventing an existing business model or creating a new one and then incubating and scaling it into a profitable and thriving enterprise. In a new chapter on digital transformation, he shows how serial transformers like Amazon leverage business model innovation so successfully.
With rich new case studies of companies that have achieved new success and postmortems of those that haven't, Reinvent Your Business Model will show you how to:
- Determine if and when your organization needs a new business model
- Identify powerful new opportunities to serve your existing customers in existing markets
- Reach entirely new customers and create new markets through disruptive business models and products
- Seize opportunities for growth opened up by tectonic shifts in market demand, government policy, and technologies
- Make business model innovation a more predictable discipline inside your organization
Business model innovation has the power to reshape whole industries--including retail, aviation, media, and technology--redistributing billions of dollars of value. This book gives you the tools to reshape your own company for enduring success.
Reinvent Your Business Model is the strategic innovation playbook you need now and in the future.
Part One: A New Model for Growth and Renewal
1. The White Space and Business Model Innovation
2. The Four-Box Business Model Framework
Part Two: When New Business Models Are Needed
3. The White Space Within Transforming Existing Markets
4. The White Space Beyond Creating New Markets
5. The White Space Between Dealing with Industry Discontinuity
6. Digital Transformation
Part Three: Business Model Innovation as a Repeatable Process
7. Designing a New Business Model
8. Implementing the Model
9. Overcoming Incumbent Challenges